|a) Hostel security(Refunable)||2000/-|
|b) Mess advance (Refunable)||4000/-|
|c) Admission Fee||500/-|
|d) Room rent||6500/-|
|e) Establishement charges||500/-|
|f) Development Fund||1000/-|
|g) Medicare fee||100/-|
|h) Water/electricity Charges||8000/-|
|i) Fan/elect. Service||1000/-|
|j) Furniture Fee||300/-|
|l) Utensil Fee||200/-|
|m) Water Cooler Fee||200/-|
|n) Geyser fee||300/-|
|o) Maintenance Fee||3500/-|
|p) Misc. expenses||1700/-|
|q) Annual Dinner||150/-|
|r) Fitness Centre||200/-|
|s) Common Room/Recreation room||250/-|
|t) Hostel Welfare||150/-|
|u) Hostel Activities||150/-|
|v) Correspondence Fee||100/-|
|a) Mess Charges of Lunch & Dinner For 10 Months @ Rs. 2100/- PM||21000/-|
- All the hostel charges are to be deposited together at the time of admission.
- Hostel fee and other funds once paid are not refundable.
- Refund of Security
- No security refund will be made before the month of July of next session
- Request for security refund will be entertainment only when required formalities of leaving the hostel have been completed.
- If security refund remains unclaimed for one year (i.e. 31st march of next Academic year), security will lapse.
- Mess advance will be adjusted against bill of closing month.
4. Hostel Charges: hostel fee and other charges are subject to alteration by college
authorities. Any alteration is binding on the student.
5. Mess Bill:
- The Monthly Mess dues must be paid on 15th of following month. Late fee of Rs .10/- per day will be levied on defaulters.
- 25 days meal in a month is compulsory for each boarder.
- Breakfast charges are according to food demanded by the students.
6. Medical Expenses: In case boarder is injured or suffers illness, all expenses
incurred will be born by his parents/guardian.